Welcome to The Australian Digital Print Edition, where you can read a digital replica of The Australian, exactly as it was printed. You can turn through the pages of your favourite sections on any device, with some great digital features to enhance your experience.
Simply click on the front page image to the right or on another title below. Only subscribers can access our Digital Print Edition. View our great value subscription packages here.
We have recently updated our Digital Print Edition to provide a better reading experience, some of the updates we have made include
- You can now access the last 30 days of the Digital Print Edition, simply click on the calendar icon in the top left hand corner.
- Easier printing options - double click on the section you wish to print; change your paper layout if required and select print. NB: Crosswords and Sudoku can also be printed directly from The Australian website
- More ways to access the table of content
- Click on the grey tab directly under the paper
- Move you cursor to the bottom left hand corner over Front Page
- Go to the top right hand corner and click on Dynamic view